EagleRidge High School is an exceptional school!
Five Year Report of Progress- June 4, 2013 to read click here:
05 27 13 EHS five year report
EagleRidge High School is a small, unique charter school where students use project-based learning and technology to advance their 21st century skills. Young people who come to EagleRidge are excited to learn skills in digital media and design and we incorporate new technologies into our courses wherever possible.
Because of the work of our students, their families, our dedicated staff and teachers, EagleRidge High School is an exceptional school. We are proud to be the school where students can achieve academically, express their unique personalities, and prepare for life-long success.
2016 – 2017 EagleRidge is reaccredited with 6 Professional Practice commendations!
2015 – 2016 EagleRidge is a wonderful school that remains dedicated to individual student success.
- With a maximum of only 210 students, there was a waiting list throughout the year.
- Project based learning, high standards and expectations, and teachers that are passionate about helping students, creates a unique high school experience.
- In addition to individual and group presentations using professional presentation skills, students participated in service learning classes, student inspired clubs, college classes, volunteer work in our community and work experience at a local businesses.
2014 – 2015 Another exciting year!
Once again, EagleRidge was ranked ONE OF THE BEST High Schools in the nation by U.S. News and World Report.
● A new Game / App Design class, using Unit 3D, allows students to design and market their work on line via mobile app stores. EagleRidge High School purchased full pro version licenses for 20 media lab computers. One of the great benefits of Unity 3D is that students can download and install a free version at home, which will allow them to work at home on their Game Design assignments.
● Creative thinking and innovation through rigorous project based curriculum and technology expands the mind and builds skills for life-long success.
● EagleRidge High School remains firmly committed to individual student success!
2013 – 2014 was an inspiring year of accomplishments, growth and recognition!
EagleRidge was ranked ONE OF THE BEST High Schools in the nation by U.S. News and World Report.
Of the 31,242 public high schools in the nation, 77 Oregon schools were ranked among THE BEST HIGH SCHOOLS. View Rankings http://www.usnews.com/education/best-high-schools/oregon
~ Please ~ to read and print information
According to School Digger: http://www.schooldigger.com/go/OR/schools/0708001687/school.aspx
EagleRidge High School ranked better than 79.5% of high schools in Oregon. It also ranked first among 3 ranked high schools in the Klamath Falls City Schools District.
● The class of 2014 exemplified the vision of EagleRidge: Inspired Students Preparing For Life-Long Success! The 2014 Graduation ceremony was held at the Ross Ragland and the entire theater was filled with family, friends and supporters.
• Over half of the graduating class enrolled in the Advanced Diploma Program at Klamath Community College. This program provides funds for one full year of college.
• Students that declined the Advanced Diploma Program moved forward with other college, service and/or career plans.
● A new Chapter of Future Business Leaders Of America (FBLA) was established at EagleRidge. Two of the members went to the state competition, won top honors, and competed at the national competition!
● Students formed a culture marketing committee and focused on successfully building and maintaining the culture of EagleRidge: ♦ Relationships ♦ Rigor ♦ Relevance
Click here for a link to more EagleRidge High School history!